1. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were inspired by God, fully reveal the redemption of mankind without error, and constitute the divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
2. We believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - the only true and triune God.
3. We believe in God the Father to be the creator, ruler and sustainer of heaven and earth and everything therein.
4. We believe in the Son, Jesus Christ, to be the true God and true man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross and shed His blood as an atonement for the sins of mankind, rose from the dead on the third day, ascended into heaven, seated on the right hand of God the Father. He intercedes for us and will come again to judge the living and the dead according to His promise.
5. We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts sinners and regenerates them. He dwells in the hearts of believers, to guide, instruct, support and empower them for godly living and services to God and people.
6. We believe that all have sinned and are condemned to perish eternally. It is by God’s grace that we are born again through repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Savior. We receive eternal life and shall have bodily resurrection. Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ will endure eternal punishment at resurrection.
7. We believe the Christian Church is the Body of Christ, consisting of born again Christians, with Christ as the Head, and expressing itself through worship, fellowship, evangelism and service.