Rohnert Park Chinese Christian Church
North Bay Wildfire Disaster Relief Program
Purpose: This program is dedicated to care for and provide assistance to those affected by the North Bay Wildfire disaster
Receiving organization RPCCC - donation or check should specify “Disaster Relief”
Donations: a separate and independent account to be created. All donations and disbursements will be managed by a designated team. Periodic updates will be made on RPCCC’s North Bay Wildfire Donation page on RPCCC website. All donations are tax deductible.
Donations to be used for:
- Care packages to console families or individuals severely affected by the wildfires (including emergency monetary gifts, goods, flyers, books, ..).
- Emergency funds for the affected families or individuals with pressing financial difficulties, or affected families or individuals with needs to purchase children school supplies.
- Temporary housing accommodations for those whose house is uninhabitable before their insurance company’s housing arrangement takes effect; including assistance to host families for meals (if hosted in private homes).
- Temporary housing accommodations & meals for those in mandatory evacuation zones.
- Long term support & caring for those with post trauma syndrome (materials & services, etc.)
- Hosting long term rebuilding team(s) - such as Billy Graham Rapid Response Team.
- Assisting or organizing workshops for filing insurance claims, legal counseling (includes expenses such as snacks, facility, meals, speakers,....)
- Emergency meals service (if there is an emergency & the church could operate)
- Expenses related to psychological counseling or individual consultation referrals (if any)
Operation period: This program ends 6 months from the date of this publication.
Remaining fund at end of operation period:
- To be donated to Christian trusted organization(s) in post-disaster reconstruction/rebuilding works.